Dental implants already hold a substantial 18% share of the global dental device market; and are also expected to have one of the highest growth rates amongst all dental device submarkets. This is primarily because dental implants offer an effective treatment for edentulism and because of the rising demand for cosmetic dentistry worldwide across all age groups.
Browse the Complete Report on: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/Dental-Implants-Market-241.html
The global dental implants market is expected to grow from $3.2 billion in 2010 to $4.2 billion in 2015 at a CAGR of 6% from 2010 to 2015.
While the lack of consumer awareness in developing economies may hinder market growth, industry players still have immense growth opportunities as merely 2% to 3% of the global edentulous population has already received dental implant treatment so far. The aging baby-boomer population in developed nations offers an especially high-growth opportunity, as this consumer segment is characterized by high disposable income, and also by an increased need for dental care due to longer life expectancy.
Global Dental Implants Market Report
The report segments the Global Dental Implants Market based on:
- Dental Implants Market by Procedure
- Dental Implants Market by Material
MarketsandMarkets report on “Global Dental Implants Market” analyzes the market dynamics exclusively from the industry point of view. The report aims at providing a two-dimensional picture of the market by focusing on all aspects of the dental implants market by reporting the key trends, which are further analyzed at the micro market levels.
Each segment of the report will provide market tables, drivers, restraints and opportunities along with the key players and competitive landscape. This report will also provide more than 35 market tables for various geographic regions covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report provides 30 company profiles for dental implants manufacturers etc.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown up to level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of materials and procedure?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com