This report provides a comprehensive overview of the different types of sensors being deployed in the broad range of consumer electronics. The market for sensors in consumer electronics is currently witnessing a high growth on account of growing demand for electronic devices such as mobile phones laptops and so on.
Browse complete report on: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/sensors-in-consumer-electronics-advanced-technologies-and-global-market-126.html
The use of sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscopes and Hall Effect sensors in mobile phones will help the market for sensors in consumer electronics to flourish as it is estimated that every third mobile by the end of 2010 will have accelerometer. Hall effect sensors are also used in various mobile applications such as lid position sensing in mobile flip-phones.
Industry trends have indicated a strong demand for navigation as a feature for all smart phones. This has opened up a market for electronic compasses embedded in such phones. These compasses require magnetic sensors and with the global smart phones market estimated to reach $150.3 billion in 2014, this will prove to be a fast growing market.
This report analyzes in detail, the growing segments in terms of type of sensors for specific applications. The report also provides insights about the competitive landscape which will help market players to understand the market scenario and strategies adopted by the competitors. In addition the market will be analyzed for different geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world (ROW).
The report will provide winning imperatives in the form of key drivers, key restraints and opportunities. This will aid market players in identifying areas that are growing and are lucrative and will help them to enter into a new segment and to diversify their product portfolio wisely.
The study extensively covers the growing segments such as touch and image sensors which will drive the market to new highs. The market is drilled down to the lower levels where different types of each sensor are analyzed comprehensively.
Market Estimates and Forecasts
The report categorizes the market for Sensors in consumer electronics as follows:
* Types of sensors (Pressure, Touch, Motion, Image, Position and temperature sensors)
* Applications (Entertainment, Home Appliances, Communication, IT and others)
The report will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the applications and sub segments. In addition, the report also provides more than 35 company profiles for the market.
What makes our report unique?
* We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown up to level 5.
* We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
* We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
* Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
* Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of different sensors and applications?
* What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
* Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
* Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
* How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231