The increasing demand for energy-saving and environment-friendly technology is driving the growth of the global phase change material (PCM) market. The global PCM market is expected to grow from $300.8 million in 2009 to $1,488.1 million in 2015, at an estimated CAGR of 31.7% from 2010 to 2015. The paraffin-based PCM market commands the largest share of the overall PCM market in terms of value, while salt hydrate-based PCMs lead the market in terms of volume.
Browse in-depth ToC on Advanced Phase Change Material (PCM) Market: Global Forecast (2010 – 2015)
Early buyers will receive 10% customization of reports
Advanced Phase Change Material (PCM) Market: Global Forecast (2010 – 2015)
Building and construction currently forms the largest application market due to the globally increasing demand for cooling buildings, which in turn has arisen due to the shift from heavy thermal mass design to lightweight architecture. While this application contributed 22% to the global PCM market revenues in 2009, textile applications are expected to have the highest CAGR of 38.5% from 2010 to 2015.
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the global market for phase change material on the basis of applications, materials, and geography; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of applications:
Building and construction, Commercial refrigeration, HVAC, energy storage, textile, shipping and transportation and other applications such as electronics, healthcare and telecommunications
On the basis of materials:
* Salt hydrates, paraffin, and other materials such as fatty acids and eutectic salts
On the basis of geography:
* Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
* We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
* We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
* We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
* Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
* Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
* What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
* Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
* Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
* How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com