Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of MEA System Integration Services market (2011-2016)
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
The MEA SI Services market is expected to grow from $6.30 billion in 2010 to $10.34 billion in 2016, registering a CAGR of 8.87% from 2011 to 2016. The factors driving the overall market include government investments and advancements in technology, while factors such as lack of infrastructure and technical integration challenges continue to be the bottlenecks for system integration services market in the MEA region.
MarketsandMarkets have segmented the MEA SI Services market as follows: Overall IT services are categorized into managed and professional IT services. Professional IT services include Services Integration (SI) and Consulting services. SI services, they further include Application Integration, and Infrastructure Integration services.
Middle East is leading the MEA region in terms of absolute dollar value of system integration services; whereas Africa is leading the market in terms of compounded annual growth rate of the same. Amongst several industries, BFSI is leading due to the growth of e-Banking, thereby triggering higher demand for system integration services.
- To define and measure the system integration services market in MEA (Middle East and Africa)
- To analyze the market structure by identifying the various sub-segments of the system integration services market in MEA
- To forecast the revenues of the system integration services market and its various submarkets with respect to MEA
- To identify major market trends and factors driving or inhibiting the growth of the system integration services market in MEA and its various submarkets
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and contribution to the overall system integration services market in MEA
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the system integration services market in MEA
- To strategically profile the key players of the system integration services market in MEA, and to comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in each segment
- To track and analyze the competitive developments such as alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions in the system integration services industry in MEA
Scope of the report
The report provides extensive analysis of “MEA SI Market: Overall IT services are categorized into managed and professional IT services. Professional IT services include Services Integration, Application Integration, and Infrastructure Integration and Consulting services. The report covers current market trends, industry drivers, and challenges for better understanding of the market. This report covers the strategies followed by “MEA SI Market” players.
This section discusses the market definition of “MEA SI Market”. It also discusses the way market is segmented and the methodology and assumptions considered for forecasting the revenues. Drivers, restraints, and opportunities for “MEA SI Market" have been covered in this section.
This research report categorizes the MEA SI Market for forecasting the revenues and analyzing the trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of market segments:
- Infrastructure integration services market
- Application integration services market
- Consulting services
On the basis of industry:
- Banking, financial services, and insurance
- Communications and media
- Manufacturing (discrete and process)
- Wholesale and retail services
- Utilities and resources
On the basis of geography
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Others such as:
- South Africa
Others such as:
- Ivory Coast
This section provides a brief overview of all the geographies pertaining to “MEA SI Market by Services Integration, Application Integration, and Infrastructure Integration along with Consulting services, it covers the trends prevailing in each geography which are impacting the overall MEA SI Market in that particular geography.
This section provides the company profiles of major companies participating in the “MEA SI Market by Services Integration, Application Integration, and Infrastructure Integration and Consulting services” market. Company profiles include a brief overview of the company, primary business, financial overview, strategies followed, and developments.
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategic advisory reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M “Information and Communication Technology” practice recognizes the challenges that financial institutions face bringing the right products to market. Our reports and consulting practice provide a unique perspective allowing the financial institution to see and experience the best way to achieve their product goals. Through a mix of case studies, primary research, and business modeling, we provide a 360° view to identify how you can create, capture, and keep the value of your product and out think the competition.
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231