The European smart homes market is estimated to grow from $1,544.3 million in 2010 to $3,267 million in 2015, at an estimated CAGR of 16.2% from 2010 to 2015. rising demand for energy efficient systems, growing number of venture capital funding, rising security issues and increasing aging population have increased the demand for smart homes in Europe.
Amongst all the smart homes applications, security market generated the highest revenue of $380.5 million in 2010 and is expected to reach $741.6 million in 2015, with a CAGR of 14.3% from 2010 to 2015. The entertainment and energy management market is expected to grow with a relatively high CAGR of 19.6% and 21.4% respectively from 2010 to 2015.
Browse all : Assisted Living MarketBrowse all : European Smart Homes 2010 – 2015
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the European smart homes market on the basis of applications and countries; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the smart homes applications.
On the basis of applications
Applications such as security, lighting, HVAC, entertainment, energy management and others are covered in the report.
On the basis of geography
- Northern Europe, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Southern Europe and Central Europe are covered in the report.
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that they necessarily get the market intelligence they are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis is carried out for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our websitewww.marketsandmarkets.com